Immigration and Nationality Law is a very dynamic area of law in the UK.
The changes to the Immigration Rules, Directives, Advice and Case Laws that we are witnessing are extensive. This presents a challenge to practitioners in this area.
At RMB Solicitors, we are able to rise up to this challenge through constant training and updating of knowledge.
Our team of Immigration and Nationality Law experts have experience in all aspects of this area of law, including;
- ALL Entry Clearance Applications
- Family Visa Applications
- Visiting visa
- Student Visa
- Business Visa
- Sports & Entertainment Visa
- Child Visiting Rights Visa
- Private Medical Treatment Visa.
- Entrepreneur and Investor Visa
- Spouse Visa (Married, Fiancée, Unmarried and or Same Sex Partner)
- Right of Abode
- Dependant Relatives
- UK Ancestry
- EEA: European Economic Area Applications
- Nationality Applications, Naturalization.
- Points Based & Tiered Applications
- Domestic Violence Applications
- Deportation and Removal Matters
- Bail Applications
- Asylum, Human Rights (Immigration and Criminal Matters),
- Appeal Matters(Advocacy and Case Preparation)
- Hearings at the First Tier Tribunal Immigration and Asylum Chambers (IAC) and Appellate Courts
- Judicial Review Applications.